Saturday 28 April 2012

Desktop Files

Aren't I just the best at updating a blog?! It takes me 2-3 weeks to create another post! NICE.
Well, I actually just finished my final exams.. and I just wanted to "chill" a little bit. Apparently nothing really "chill" ever happened.

The day after my last exam? Work. The day after that? Chores. And the day after that day? Work. What an exciting life. That's how term breaks go for me now. More work, less life. But.. just a little bit more money. Haha!

And how do make up for this 2/3 week long hiatus? Upload OLD PHOTOS of course. AWW YEAH!


Not my cup. I swear.


One of my favorite shots 


Kevin Gunawan--my wingman. Hahaha! 


This couple liked being photographed. Haha ;)


 Winter 2011 photos. Mhmm. The first 5 pictures were taken while walking along Cambie bridge on January 2011. The last 2 were at the airport on February 2011. Those months were FUH-REE-ZING!

I was too busy with other things this year that I wasn't able to go and take pictures again :( Oh wellz. Next winter it is!

PS. If you think my pictures look pretty and you want to use them or something, please do message/email me or leave me a comment first. It would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

NEXT UP: Spring 2011 photos! HAHAHA

3 comments:

  1. nice set bey! I want to see your Spring 2011 photos! haha =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankss. Hahahaha! Grabe ko noh? Sige lang, maka take lang again ug new pics! Haha!

      Delete
  2. Thank you Alina! I'll check your blog out too :)

    ReplyDelete