Sunday 8 April 2012

WOBBLY

I think this blog will steer along the streets of fashion and photography. That's what's in these days anyway and I am pretty interested in both so I'm going with the flow.. Hahaha!

So..... this is my first "outfit post." Wait. I'm not ready for this....... damn.. Hahaha i kid i kid. Here it is :D

I got too excited after I bought these wedges so I wore them asap! I think the last time I wore wedges was when I was around 8 years old. LAME. haha! My almost 20 years of walking forever in flats had been disrupted by these beauties. Hahahaha.

 
And the rest are unedited pictures..

Before I removed my coat and put my toque on.

Surfin' Canada. Hm :|

(Not anymore..haha!)
 


Top- Zara
Jeans/Toque- Ardene
Wedges- Zara
Watch- Aldo
Sunglasses- H&M
Necklace(forgot from where :s)



Yup, that's me.

PS. I might just edit the unedited photos later. They look.. unedited. :| Haha!
PPS. Yayy! I've already edited them! :D

2 comments: