Friday 18 May 2012

ONE

Why "One"?? Well, to make a long story short: One pair of wedges-One pose-One style. Tadaaa! Hahaha! 
I'm pretty bad at these things. I: Can't walk in heels(I still feel a bit shaky), can't pose(I just can't. The ones here are "accidents." Haha!), can't think of a different style(?)(this outfit is pretty much similar to the previous one, isn't it??) 
Next time, I'll try to be more creative and I'll also try to buy more heels(Note: "try." Just so you know, I fail even at trying). I'm pretty much stuck with flats for the next 2 years or so though. I don't mind really since it's the safest thing to wear to school(that frickin sits on top of a hill!) 

Wondering why I've been wearing sunglasses for the past 2 ("outfit") posts? That's because I don't wear make up on a regular basis.
That portion of my face and the bags under my eyes are worth hiding. 



My "best" angle. Haha!

Can you tell that I'm very insecure with my fingers??? Hahaha! 
A different setting requires a different type of editing...
Tried to look bad ass. Tried.
This was the only decent walking shot out of 30 or so shots. Hahaha!
 |Top- My brother's thrifted Levi's| Jeans- H&M| Wedges-Zara| Watch-Aldo| Bracelet- The Bay| Sunnies- Ardene|

Photos by Yamil Hossman Vasquez
Photos edited by me
*what a great team we both make! :)) :)*


1 comment:

  1. cool outift! I adore your shoes :)

    -thirdbite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete