Friday 6 July 2012

Late. Later. Latest


Oh look. I'm alive! Hi :) Haha!

This post is far too late that I don't remember what I was supposed to say about it. Gah.
Anyway, these photos were taken at English Bay on June 16, edited right away at night, and posted on July 6. Haha!

Look, no sunnies! :))

The shoes that caused me great pain


Definitely not a flat foot!



Ultimately annoying. 

He's my co-model. Hahaha. YAMIL!
So. What could have given us the energy to walk, talk, climb/throw rocks, take photos, and be annoying in just one afternoon? Food, of course. And happiness because.. We didn't have to wait in line to get into STEPHO'S!(it's a big deal for us)--the mother(or father) of all Greek food(for me at least)! Hahaha! OMNOMNOM!
Calamari

Roast Lamb
Top- Zara
Skirt- Urban Behavior
Shoes- Material Girl
Bag- H&M
Necklace- The Bay

See you guys in a month! Hahaha kidding(or not)


No comments:

Post a Comment